Thursday, October 8, 2009

Loremaster of the Eastern Kingdoms?

CHECK!
















I got this achievement by doing the “Another Message to Wildhammer” quest line. Even though it’s called Loremaster I certainly didn’t read all the text for the 550 quests. Why did those trolls in Grom’gol need blue crystals from goblins? Dunno – don’t care!

It was much the same when I went through the “Well Read” Achievement. It did cross my mind that the books were written and put into the game as little bit of extra lore so I should read them. But a few times I had Alliance guards booting my butt around so many times I just clicked them and was off again. Stupid Alliance!

WTB 70 quests in Kalimdor! From what I’ve read on forums, this one is the challenge, especially for Horde. I’ve also read that the quests for Mauradon count towards the achievement, but we’ll see how desperate I get.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, hun!

    Outside of leveling my warlock with Chawa's priest, it seems that I've got to spend some time collecting Emblems so I can be reasonably prepared for when we start raiding again.

    Your husband refered to me as "our main tank", so I'm a little freaked out now about his crappy gear. :P

    ReplyDelete