Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here it is: Patch 3.1!


Things I’m excited for.


Dual specs (obvs). I respecced my druid tank to resto just to see if I liked healing before I laid down the gold. It’s fine and I think that I’m okay to go ahead with it. I still tend to freak out and smash at random buttons. I will more thank likely possibly my priest, who I have been power levelling for the past two weeks. My hunter will stay SV.


Black Arrow. It will be cool to have a DoT shot that isn’t serpent sting. It will make me feel special, and when hunters are a dime/dozen anything helps.


Argent Tournament. Just to find out what the heck it is.


Watching the Ulduar cinematic again. Any time Thrall leaves Ogrimmar you know it’s serious biz. It’s pretty fun and the voice acting for Bronzebeard somehow isn’t quite as atrocious as the Halls of Stone event (blech!). Also, Rhonin could sound a teensy bit more manly, but that’s just the lorenerd in me.


Waiting for the servers to go online...


No comments:

Post a Comment