Sunday, April 19, 2009

Me Want

Holy Hot Damn - I thought that the Argent Tournament was just all mounts and tabards and feeling all Knighty...but the Staff of Feral Furies actually gives me something to grind for. Once for my hunter and again for my druid. :)

Bless you Blizzard for making weapons on Taurens look so hilariously oversized, bless you!

I like the shirts you can buy from the souvenier vendor, however, you can't see them with your tabard and gear. At 25g you'll have to decide if its worth it to know what faction you are sporting without others seeing your colours.

Today I should be getting to the Argent Valour acheivement. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice staff, but I'm leaning towards it being more of a hunter weapon.

    If you want something for Ianto, I would probably suggest going for the Staff of Trickery in heroic VH. It may not have the armour bonus, but it's got quite a bit more stamina. (This is assuming that you want to stay tank spec...)

    That being said, it's still a great weapon for druids. Maybe just more DPS thank tankey.

    ReplyDelete