Sunday, April 26, 2009

Naxx Cleared!

In our guild first (well, guild + 1 more) we cleared Naxx in one lockout! I love when an achievement feels like an achievement and this was a shining moment for us.

I found the fights pretty intense but very fun as a hunter. There was an "oh shit" moment when I found myself planted directly behind Sapphirion's swishing tail - whoops! That fight isn't all that SV friendly as you are constantly repositioning yourself running from blizzards and frantically searching for an ice block; Sniper Training doesn't get much of a chance to proc. For Kel'thuzad, once you fight a sweet spot that is not near anyone else you are golden.

I got Claymore of Ancient Power from Four Horsemen last night which made me very happy. A pink sword?! Holler.

No comments:

Post a Comment