Thursday, November 5, 2009

Can I get a blog-roll please!!

I have to give a /shoutout to my wonderful friends and guildmates at The Wayward Initiative . Chawakanda is a fellow Tauren Hunter so you know the girl’s got style! Plus she is a wicked player, achiever, PvP Queen and all around the kindess person you can meet (unless you are a gnome – those hooves are made for kicking and Kill Shot'ting your ass dead). DarthRegis, a founding father of The Zug Initiative is a long time friend and in the land of Best Men - he reigns as King,

I always welcome another blog to read and comment on while at work, because let’s be honest, I don’t have time in the evenings! That's for cooking and playing WoW and thinking about chores!

Welcome guys!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much sweetie! You were definitely one of the sources of inspiration behind it! And if ever you would like to be a Wayward Guest Guildie Blogger, please don't hesitate! :)

    ReplyDelete