Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fa-la-la-la-la Ogri-WTF!!

You do not have to do the group quest chain in Blades Edge to open up the Ogrila quests now (hooray!).  A few of us grouped up to help some alts farm the shards and also because it's more fun with a group. After we had collected enough shards we all set off to do the bombing run. 

 

As the three others got their achievement and I was ready to hit "Print Scrn" to document my achievement but nothing happened because I had dismounted before handing in!

 

Durr – I felt a little dumb and much eyerolling (on my part) ensued. You can guide this hunter by the hand and dress me up in fancy gear, but I will still manage to be a bonehead from time to time!

 

Ah well, I'll just do it this evening and perhaps finish off the last 10 quests there for the Outland Loremaster Achievement.

 

BTW - You can now use your mount in the Pools of Vision in Thunder Bluff! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment