Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ZOONS!

Chawa must have been reading over my shoulder because I was drafting a post on the exact same topic. Out of the patch notes the one that caught my eye today was the new emote to say “You’re Welcome”. Using it to be polite is awesome, but even better when you can be passive aggressive and/or sarcastic at the same time. For example, a fun time to use it would be just before you kill a rogue in a BG. “You’re Welcome!” [KILL SHOT]. (jerk)


So “thanks”, Chawa, for posting before me and “thanks” for saying it much better than I could have. Actually, that last “thanks” should not have been in air quotes because that part wasn’t sarcastic – or was it? (heart you!)


The patch is here and the heroic dailies are gone. I did not manage to get the Proof of Demise achievement. The few times Old Kingdom was the daily I shunned it for being ridiculously hard. I love our healers but they are just VILE AND MEAN AND IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL during the Insanity phase.

No matter – with all the new content and instances we will soon all forget about those old dungeons, like Occulus, which despite any changes will always be stupid and most likely smell like farts.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get that achievement, either. I was also short of running Old Kingdom. By the time I had the balls to go back in there, IT WASN'T EVER THE FREAKIN' DAILY.

    Looking forward to new content and checking out the random dungeon system for when the rest of you guys are living your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps. And laugh out loud funny at the "thanks"!

    Guess we are just two beautiful, smart, sexy and sarcastic bitches! /highfive!

    ReplyDelete