Thursday, December 10, 2009

With This Ring, I Thee Heal

I healed a Forge of Souls alt run last night. Two ret palidans, 1 death knight and a feral tank.   It was fine until the last boss when the palidans died followed by the tank dying just as the boss went down.  The Death Knight (my husband) remained at full health. 

 

Did I subconsciously heal him more than the others because we're married and I'm honour bound to save his life at all costs?  Or did he stay out of the purple stuff?  I guess we'll never know.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent to hear, hon! Grats!

    (Funny, when I healed your husband in heroics, he never died, either. Rallick, of course, did. :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another funny thing is that BBB wrote about this on his blog, and I thought it was our guild. But I wasn't sure.

    And the description ended up being the same, so I'm glad you guys got to run something with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't want to tank in front of him...so I asked to heal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it was mostly staying out of the the purple stuff, with a little self-healing thrown in.

    ReplyDelete