Saturday, December 12, 2009

My First Post (12 months late)

Aww,
Here's something I drafted back in January when I started having notions of starting a blog. How far we've come in a year!

____________________________________________________


Okay – first post is always the hardest  - doing this like taking off a band aid.  You just have to get it over with.

This blog is just various items – it'll be probably be my World of Warcraft adventures mixed with posts about cupcakes and/or pastry goods with a smattering of crafts.  I've invested a lot of time, money and caloric intake into each.

WoW-wise I don't have much to offer because I'm crap at stats and strategies.  I play a hunter and a druid as my two "mains"…but there are lots, lots more alts.  Some are banks and some are jokes and some just sit in Ogrimmar until I can bear going back to Stonetalon Mountains.

Pastry-wise I know a thing or two (about consuming them).  Over the past few months I've jumped on the cupcake bandwagon to try a few different things.  My favourite has been the Sprinkles Strawberry cupcake recipe because of it's very flavourful and very, very pink icing (it tastes exactly like strawberry ice cream).  My next adventure might be these chocolate bread pudding cupcakes.  Still not sure what way I'm going to go.

I used to do way more crafts and sewing before playing WoW, but I still love to peruse the aisles at Michaels and I. Love. Glitter.
 

We've recently started getting in the Wrath heroics.  It's been fun and frustrating and disappointing at the same time.  I'm still waiting for that crossbow to drop in Heroic UK, but so far, nada.  I'm not sure what my first piece of badge gear will be – most likely the neck piece, although the tier 7 gloves do look tempting. 

1 comment:

  1. Stupid Stonetalon Mountains.

    Do they survive the Cataclysm?

    ReplyDelete