Saturday, December 12, 2009

wait a minute....

My druid got to exalted with Sons of Hodir this morning.  I know the shoulder enchants are bind on account now so you can choose if you want to grind rep with these friendly giants.  It's still a nice chunk of gold to farm and the herbs - they are plentiful.

Today I noticed a few changes in the dailies:

When flying through Brunnhildar Village you do not turn into a blue lady.  At least while in flight form.  This is sad only for the comedic affect of flying through the air like Superman when passing through that village.  I didn't test it out, but I hope you remain hilariously oversized while mounted.

The Hot and Cold daily now requires 6 essence of ice instead of 5.  The drop rate seems to be 100% until you get to 6 (note that the essences of ice do not stack in 6's so you'll need another spot in your inventory).

I'm sure the drake for Thrusting Hodir's Sword takes on a different route than before.  I used to start that quest just outside the Frozen Fortress, circle around and end up in almost the same place but today I ended up in Brunnhildar.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment